- The band round the collar of a garment.
- A band worn all over throat
- A band which goes around the neck; usually, the component towards the top of a garment.
- A gorget.
- The section of a shirt which encircles the throat; the musical organization that the collar is sewed, or even which an independent collar is buttoned.
- identical to neck-cord.
- a band across the collar of a garment
- necklace that fits firmly around a woman's throat
- a band that meets around the neck and is generally collapsed over
Sentence for "neckband"
- These side earpiece buttons are raised…
Hypernym for "neckband"
Same Context for "neckband"