- Needy; indigent.
- powerful; urgent.
- Needy, indigent, destitute, poor.
- in need of assistance, lacking.
- Very needy or indigent; pressed with impoverishment.
- Narrow; destitute; pinching; pinched.
- poor adequate to require assistance from others
- pushed by poverty; struggling to procure what exactly is essential for one's Station; needy.
- To people.
- To circumstances.
- Synonyms Needy, Necessitous (see needy), penniless, destitute, pinched, bad.
Sentence for "necessitous"
Synonym for "necessitous"
Equivalent for "necessitous"
Same Context for "necessitous"