- the high quality or condition to be nebulous.
- Astronomy A nebula or a nebulalike object.
- Astronomy A mass of material constituting a nebula.
- the characteristic to be nebulous; cloudiness
- their state or quality of becoming nebulous; cloudiness; haziness; mistiness; nebulousness.
- The things which a nebula is created.
- A nebula.
- hawaii to be nebulous or cloudy; cloudiness; haziness; the fundamental character of a nebula.
- The light misty appearance surrounding particular performers; an ill-defined nebula without regional condensation; also, a nebula overall.
Sentence for "nebulosity"
Synonym for "nebulosity"
Etymologically Related for "nebulosity"
Same Context for "nebulosity"