- to transform (a liquid) to a superb spray; atomize.
- To treat with a medicated squirt.
- to cut back (as a liquid) to a fine spray or vapor; to atomize.
- To convert fluid into an excellent squirt of aerosols, simply by using a nebulizer; to atomize
- To treat someone with medicine used making use of a nebulizer
- to lessen to a spray; atomize.
- Definition for "nebulize"
- to transform (a liquid) to a superb spray;…
- View More
- Sentence for "nebulize"
- Synonym for "nebulize"
- Verb Forms for "nebulize"
- Urban Dictionary for "nebulize"