- A narrowly prevented collision involving a couple of aircraft, vessels, ships, or cars.
- A missile hit that is exceptionally near to yet not on target.
- something which fails by a very thin margin: the woman promotion when it comes to Senate had been a near skip.
- a miss that has been almost a winner or collision
- a scenario which stops safely but might well have finished in disaster
- an endeavor which fails narrowly; a performance which falls simply short of a certain standard
- an accidental collision that's narrowly prevented
Sentence for "near miss"
Antonym for "near miss"
Hypernym for "near miss"
Urban Dictionary for "near miss"
- An aviation term which has attained…