- A tide occurring once the difference between large and reasonable wave is minimum; the best level of high tide. Neap tide comes twice monthly, in the 1st and third quarters of this moon.
- The tide which happens just after the first and third quarters of moon, if you find minimum difference between high-tide and low wave.
- a less than normal wave happening on very first and third quarters for the moon
- Definition for "neap tide"
- A tide occurring once the difference between large…
- View More
- Antonym for "neap tide"
- Hypernym for "neap tide"
- Cross Reference for "neap tide"