- the best point, since superiority or success; the greatest.
- The most profound degree, at the time of an ailment or quality.
- the best, ultimate point of achievement and this can be reached; excellence
- peak condition, level, or problem of quality; absolutely nothing better
- their state of being without a flaw or defect
- The uttermost indicate which can go or attain; thus, the summit of success; the greatest point or level; the acme.
- A prohibition against continuing further; an insuperable obstacle or limiting problem.
- maybe not (any such thing) much more beyond; the extreme or utmost point; completeness; perfection.
Definition for "ne plus ultra"
- the best point, since superiority or success; the…
Hyponym for "ne plus ultra"
Hypernym for "ne plus ultra"