- A dockyard the construction, repair, equipping, or docking of naval vessels.
- a spot set apart as a shore section for the use of the navy. It frequently contains most of the technical as well as other appliences for building and equipping war vessels and training their teams.
- A government dockyard; in america, a dockyard in which federal government ships are made, repaired, and installed out, and where naval stores and munitions of war are set up.
- a military shipyard
- Definition for "navy yard"
- A dockyard the construction, repair, equipping, or docking…
- View More
- Hyponym for "navy yard"
- Hypernym for "navy yard"
- Same Context for "navy yard"