- Any of different Eurasian flowers associated with genus Omphalodes, having one-sided cymes of generally blue plants.
- See water pennywort.
- A European perennial succulent natural herb with round, peltate leaves with a central depression.
- A European perennial succulent natural herb (Cotyledon umbilicus), having round, peltate simply leaves with a central depression; -- also referred to as pennywort, and kidneywort.
- A plant of this genus Cotyledon, mainly C. Umbilicus: so called from model of the leaf. See Cotyledon, 2, jack-in-the-bush, 2, and kidneywort, 1.
- A plant of genus Omphalodes: so named from as a type of the nutlets. O. verna may be the blue or springtime navelwort, O. linifolia the white navelwort; both tend to be garden-flowers.
- Definition for "navelwort"
- Sentence for "navelwort"
- – In the north, scurvy-grass, navelwort…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "navelwort"
- Variant for "navelwort"