- A mollusk of the subclass Nautiloidea, which includes the nautiluses and numerous extinct species known only from fossils.
- Any mollusc or layer associated with genus Nautilus or household Nautilidae.
- what is nautiloid, while the test of an infusorium
- Like or related to the nautilus; shaped like a nautilus shell.
- Nautiliform; having the figures of a nautilus: from the Nautiloidea.
- Resembling a nautilus: particularly put on those foraminifers whose manychambered test resembles a nautilus-shell.
- Definition for "nautiloid"
- A mollusk of the subclass Nautiloidea, which includes…
- View More
- Sentence for "nautiloid"