- To feel or cause to feel nausea.
- To feel or cause to feel loathing or disgust. See Synonyms at disgust.
- To influence with sickness; to sicken; resulting in to feel loathing or disgust.
- To sicken at; to reject with disgust; to loathe.
- To disgust.
- cause aversion in; upset the ethical sense of
- annoyed making nauseated
- To become squeamish; to feel nausea; to turn away with disgust.
- to be impacted with nausea or sick at the stomach; be inclined to vomit.
- To loathe; reject with disgust.
- To influence with sickness; cause to feel loathing.
- Synonyms To sicken, disgust, revolt.
Sentence for "nauseate"
Synonym for "nauseate"
Verb Forms for "nauseate"
Hypernym for "nauseate"
Form for "nauseate"