- a toad of species Bufo calamita (or Epidalea calamita), recognized for its working lizard-like gait and very noisy mating call.
- A European toad (Bufo calamita), having a yellow range along its back.
- An Extremely common European toad, Bufo calamita, of the family members Bufonidæ.
- common brownish-yellow short-legged toad of western European countries; runs versus hops
Sentence for "natterjack"
- Thousands of acres of old quarries…
Hypernym for "natterjack"
Urban Dictionary for "natterjack"