- A mineral when you look at the zeolite family with structure Na2Al2Si3O10·2H2O.
- A fibrous zeolite mineral, becoming a sodium aluminosilicate, of the chemical formula Na2Al2Si3O10·2H2O.
- A zeolite occuring in categories of glassy acicular crystals, plus masses which frequently have actually a radiated construction. Its a hydrous silicate of alumina and soft drink.
- A zeolitic mineral occurring in slender acicular crystals, also in masses with a fibrous and radiating framework, generally of a white color and transparent to translucent.
- a team of nutrients regarding the zeolite family members composed of a hydrous silicate of sodium and aluminum
Sentence for "natrolite"
Hypernym for "natrolite"
Cross Reference for "natrolite"