- to help make nasal or produce nasal sounds.
- To render nasal, as noise; to put a nasal or sound in.
- To utter terms or letters with a nasal sound; to talk through nostrils; to pronounce with a lower life expectancy velum.
- To talk through the nose.
- which will make a nasal sound when speaking.
- to lessen the uvula to make certain that environment flows through nose throughout the articulation of a speech noise.
- pronounce with a lower life expectancy velum
- speak nasally or through nose
- To render nasal, because the noise of a letter or syllable by adjustment or inclusion.
- To speak or pronounce with a nasal noise; talk through the nose.
Sentence for "nasalize"
- Also, some people nasalize these vowels…
Verb Forms for "nasalize"
Hypernym for "nasalize"
Form for "nasalize"