- the articulation of a vowel or continuant consonant in a way that atmosphere flows through the nose simultaneously since it flows through the lips
- a specific instance of these change
- The work of nasalizing, or the condition of being nasalized.
- The work of nasalizing or uttering with a nasal noise.
- the act of nasalizing; the utterance of noises modulated because of the nasal resonators
- Definition for "nasalization"
- the articulation of a vowel or continuant consonant…
- View More
- Sentence for "nasalization"
- Hypernym for "nasalization"