- In a narrow fashion; without freedom or latitude.
- By a narrow margin; closely.
- with little to no breadth; in a narrow manner.
- Without much level; contractedly.
- With min scrutiny; closely
- With a little margin or room; by a little length; therefore, closely; hardly; hardly; recently; -- often with regards to an avoided danger or misfortune.
- Sparingly; parsimoniously.
- With close adherence to the literal concept of a text.
- in a narrow fashion; not enabling exceptions
- with little to no breadth, degree, or scope; restrictedly as regards breadth or scope.
- Sparingly; with niggardliness.
- Closely; with careful or minute scrutiny; attentively; carefully: since, narrowly watched, examined, or seen.
- almost; within slightly; by a tiny length.
Sentence for "narrowly"
- When Proposition 215 was first passed,…
Quotes for "narrowly"
- "I said peace is sometimes narrowly…"
Synonym for "narrowly"
Phrases for "narrowly"