- to share with (a tale, for example) in message or writing or by means of pictures.
- to provide a free account of (events, as an example). See Synonyms at describe.
- to inform, rehearse, or recite, as a story; to relate the particulars of; to undergo with in information, as an incident or transaction; to offer a free account of.
- to offer a free account or information.
- To supply a running commentary for a movie or performance.
- To link a tale or variety of occasions by speech or writing.
- to offer an account.
- narrate or provide reveal account of
- offer discourse for a film, like
- To tell. practice, or recite in more detail; relate the particulars or situations of; relate in message or writing.
- Synonyms Describe, Narrate (see describe), information, recount, perform.
- Definition for "narrate"
- to share with (a tale, for example) in…
- View More
- Sentence for "narrate"
- Quotes for "narrate"
- "Myth is an attempt to narrate…"
- View More
- Synonym for "narrate"
- Verb Forms for "narrate"
- Phrases for "narrate"
- Rhyme for "narrate"
- Hypernym for "narrate"
- Etymologically Related for "narrate"
- Same Context for "narrate"