- Slang Variant of narc.
- An informer, specifically a police informer.
- A police spy or informer.
- A narcotics law enforcement officer.
- A law enforcement agent devoted to narcotics legislation violations.
- an informer or spy doing work for the authorities
- a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
- To annoy or aggravate.
- to avoid.
- To serve or become a spy or informer.
- To whine.
- inform or spy (for the police)
- cause annoyance in; disturb, specially by minor irritations
Sentence for "nark"
Verb Forms for "nark"
Hypernym for "nark"
Same Context for "nark"
Urban Dictionary for "nark"
- (nark can certainly be spelled narc…