- remedy for condition by manipulation of bones, muscles, and ligaments, on the basis of the belief that many diseases are due to displacement of connective cells.
- A branch of alternative treatment, a manipulative therapy that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal circumstances.
- A drugless approach to therapy based on the belief that illness signs arise from issues with ligaments and connective areas.
- a drugless approach to therapy based on the belief that condition signs occur from issues with ligaments and connective tissues
Sentence for "naprapathy"
- Osteopathy, chiropractic, naprapathy, neurotherapy and spondylotherapy,…
Hypernym for "naprapathy"