- acutely little: nannoplankton.
- One billionth (10-9): nanosecond.
- Within The Overseas Program of Units alongside metric methods of products, multiplying the unit to which it is affixed by 10−9. Symbol: letter
- produced from the nanotechnology business
- A prefix definition one-billionth.
- tiny; submicroscopic; -- regularly designate sizes smaller than those that will be referred to as micro-.
Sentence for "nano-"
- The Numbers Guy Blog Radiation Numbers…
Synonym for "nano-"
Antonym for "nano-"
Same Context for "nano-"