- One of two trees, Colubrina reclinata and Eugenia dichotoma, which occur through the western Indies to Florida.
- any one of a few tiny to medium sized trees of Florida and western Indies with slim scaly bark and hefty dark heartwood
- tree of severe southern Florida and western Indies having thin scaly-bark and aromatic fresh fruits and seeds and yielding difficult hefty close-grained zebrawood
- Definition for "nakedwood"
- One of two trees, Colubrina reclinata and Eugenia…
- View More
- Hypernym for "nakedwood"