- A soft, light cotton product, often with a woven stripe.
- A soft, good muslin of South Asian source, sometimes used to make child clothing.
- A thick kind of jaconet muslin, ordinary or striped, previously built in Asia.
- a type of muslin like jaconet, but thicker, originally manufactured in Bengal. It's made both ordinary and striped, the stripe working the length of the things.
- a soft light muslin used specifically for children
Definition for "nainsook"
- A soft, light cotton product, often with a…
Sentence for "nainsook"
Hypernym for "nainsook"