- One whose occupation should make fingernails; a nail maker.
- one that fastens with, or drives, fingernails.
- A nailgun.
- an item of dimensional lumber and/or plywood guaranteed towards the deck or wall which gives a receiving method when it comes to fasteners. (Occasionally known as blocking.)
- One whoever profession should make fingernails; a nail manufacturer.
- One who fastens with, or drives, fingernails.
- One who nails.
- One whose profession could be the making of nails; also, one who sells fingernails.
- a worker whom attaches one thing by nailing it
Sentence for "nailer"
Hypernym for "nailer"
Same Context for "nailer"
Urban Dictionary for "nailer"