- To convert into myth; mythicize.
- To construct or link a myth.
- To interpret or write on myths or mythology.
- To link, classify, and explain, or make an effort to explain, fables; to publish upon myths.
- to make and propagate urban myths.
- To construct or connect mythical history.
- To explain fables.
- to produce into a myth.
- To make mythical.
- To understand with regards to mythology.
- In addition spelled mythologise.
- construct a myth
- make into a myth
Sentence for "mythologize"
Quotes for "mythologize"
- "Hollywood has a history of raising…"
Verb Forms for "mythologize"
Hypernym for "mythologize"