- one that prepares prospects for initiation into a mystery cult.
- one that holds or spreads mystical doctrines.
- A person who prepares an initiate for entry into a mystery cult, or who shows mystical doctrines
- person who keeps and reveals church relics.
- a person who interprets mysteries, specially of a religious kind.
- a person who keeps and shows chapel relics.
- One who instructs in or interprets mysteries; one that initiates.
- particularly, during the early church, the priest who prepared applicants for initiation into the sacred secrets.
- a person who keeps church relics and reveals them to strangers.
Definition for "mystagogue"
- one that prepares prospects for initiation into a…
Sentence for "mystagogue"
- The largest and most valuable, had…