- A fatty acid, CH3(CH2)12COOH, happening in animal and vegetable fats and utilized in the make of cosmetics, soaps, perfumes, and flavorings.
- A saturated fatty acid, CH3(CH2)12COOH, tetradecanoic acid, present in both pet and vegetable natural oils and fats; utilized in the manufacture of soap, cosmetic makeup products an such like.
- a saturated fatty acid happening normally in pet and veggie fats
- Definition for "myristic acid"
- A fatty acid, CH3(CH2)12COOH, happening in animal and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "myristic acid"
- Form for "myristic acid"