- Any of several arthropods, such as the centipede or millipede, having segmented figures, one couple of antennae, and at the very least nine sets of feet.
- Any arthropod (such centipedes and millipedes) for the subphylum Myriapoda
- One of the Myriapoda.
- an associate of the Myriapoda; a centiped or milleped. Also myriapodan.
- basic term for just about any terrestrial arthropod having an elongated human body consists of many similar sections: e.g. centipedes and millipedes
- Having extremely numerous feet; particularly, pertaining to the Myriapoda, or having their particular characters.
Sentence for "myriapod"
- A small myriapod, about ten centimeters…
Hypernym for "myriapod"