- A unit of mass of ten thousand grms, or ten kilograms. Used as an equivalent of the French avoirdupois XX.
- A metric fat, comprising ten thousand grms or ten kilograms. It is equal to 22.046 pounds. avoirdupois.
- inside metric system, a weight of 10,000 grms, or 22.0462 pounds avoirdupois.
- one ten thousandth of a centner
- Definition for "myriagram"
- A unit of mass of ten thousand grms,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "myriagram"
- Equivalent for "myriagram"
- Etymologically Related for "myriagram"