- The surgical treatment of cutting or making a cut in a muscle or muscular organ.
- An anatomical dissection of a body, particularly one utilized for instructional purposes.
- The dissection, or that part of anatomy which treats for the dissection, of muscle tissue.
- Dissection of muscles; muscular physiology.
- A surgical operation consisting inside unit of muscle tissue.
- surgical cut or division of a muscle
Definition for "myotomy"
- The surgical treatment of cutting or making a…
Sentence for "myotomy"
Hypernym for "myotomy"