- The section of a somite in a vertebrate embryo that differentiates into skeletal muscle.
- A muscle or set of muscles produced from one somite and innervated by a single portion of a spinal neurological.
- In vertebrate embryonic development, a team of cells created from somites that grow into your body wall muscle.
- A muscular section; one of many areas into which the muscle tissue of trunk, particularly in fishes, are split; a myocomma.
- One of the embryonic muscular segments arising from the protovertebræ; also, one of the protovertebræ themselves.
- The muscular system of just one metamere of an articulate.
- A muscular portion or metamere; a myocomma. See cut-under Pharyngobranchii.
- An instrument for dividing a muscle.
Definition for "myotome"
- The section of a somite in a vertebrate…
Sentence for "myotome"
Synonym for "myotome"