- yielding myosis, or contraction of student of this attention.
- Producing myosis, or contraction for the pupil for the attention, as opium, calabar-bean, etc.
- of or associated with or causing constriction associated with student associated with the eye
- a realtor that creates myosis.
- A drug which in turn causes myosis.
- a drug which causes miosis (constriction associated with student regarding the attention)
- regarding or causing myosis, or contraction of this student.
Sentence for "myotic"
- The great trouble with myotic treatment…
Hypernym for "myotic"