- Alternative spelling of miosis.
- Long-continued contraction for the pupil of the eye.
- unusual contraction regarding the student associated with attention.
- reflex contraction of sphincter muscle mass for the iris-in a reaction to a bright light (or specific medicines) resulting in the student to be smaller
- an acute infectious condition happening in epidemic type and featuring paroxysms of discomfort (usually when you look at the upper body)
Definition for "myosis"
Sentence for "myosis"
Hypernym for "myosis"
Cross Reference for "myosis"
Variant for "myosis"