- Alternative spelling of miosis.
- Long-continued contraction for the pupil of the eye.
- unusual contraction regarding the student associated with attention.
- reflex contraction of sphincter muscle mass for the iris-in a reaction to a bright light (or specific medicines) resulting in the student to be smaller
- an acute infectious condition happening in epidemic type and featuring paroxysms of discomfort (usually when you look at the upper body)
- Definition for "myosis"
- Sentence for "myosis"
- Hypernym for "myosis"
- Cross Reference for "myosis"
- Variant for "myosis"