- Relating to, or perhaps in the location of, the lower jaw in addition to hyoid equipment.
- Pertaining to, or in the location of, the low jaw and the hyoid apparatus.
- A-flat triangular muscle mass running from the mandible on hyoid bone, creating the ground associated with the oral cavity.
- The mylohyoideus, and/or mylohyoid muscle mass, which stretches between the mylohyoid ridge on the under jaw-bone therefore the hyoid bone tissue, developing a lot of the muscular flooring of lips.
- related to the molar teeth and also to the hyoid bone.
Sentence for "mylohyoid"
- The pterygomandibular raphé (pterygomandibular ligament) is…
Cross Reference for "mylohyoid"