- a big cell regarding the bone marrow that's a precursor associated with the mature granulocyte of blood.
- a sizable mobile, found in bone tissue marrow, that becomes a granulocyte when adult
- a cell from the myelin of this brain and back
- just like myocyte.
- one of many cells regarding the gray substance for the mind.
- A bone-marrow cell; the types of leucocytes formed inside bone-marrow.
- an immature leukocyte ordinarily within bone marrow
- Definition for "myelocyte"
- a big cell regarding the bone marrow that's…
- View More
- Hypernym for "myelocyte"