- The posterior percentage of the embryonic hindbrain, where the medulla oblongata develops.
- The medulla oblongata associated with the person brain.
- The part of mental performance made up of the medulla oblongata.
- mental performance and spinal cord; the cerebro-spinal axis. Occasionally abbreviated to myelencephal.
- The metencephalon.
- The cerebrospinal axis; the mind and back taken together and considered as a whole.
- The hindmost section regarding the encephalon; the afterbrain or metencephalon, more commonly called the medulla oblongata. See cuts under encephalon and mind. Huxley.
- the posterior part of the hindbrain in establishing vertebrates; kinds the medulla oblongata in grownups
Sentence for "myelencephalon"
Hypernym for "myelencephalon"
Variant for "myelencephalon"