- Causing dilatation associated with the pupils.
- that dilates the students associated with the eyes
- Causing dilatation for the student.
- A mydriatic drug.
- A drug having this effect
- A drug which causes mydriasis.
- a drug that causes the student associated with the attention to dilate; regularly aid attention exams
- related to or causing mydriasis.
Sentence for "mydriatic"
- With one-touch, the operator can automatically…
Hyponym for "mydriatic"
Hypernym for "mydriatic"
Etymologically Related for "mydriatic"