- extended unusual dilatation associated with pupil associated with eye due to disease or a drug.
- the health of having uncommonly large and dilated students considering illness or medicines, especially stimulants including (meth)amphetamines, cocaine, etc.
- A long-continued or extortionate dilatation for the student associated with the eye.
- In medication, a morbid dilatation regarding the pupil associated with the attention.
- response pupillary dilation as a muscle draws the iris outward; occurs in reaction to a decrease in light or specific drugs
Sentence for "mydriasis"
Antonym for "mydriasis"
Hypernym for "mydriasis"
Medical Dictionary for "mydriasis"
- Dilation associated with pupil. The opposite…