- A fungal illness in or on part of the body.
- an ailment caused by a fungus.
- disease brought on by a fungus.
- The presence of fungi as parasites in or on any portion of the human body.
- the existence of parasitic fungi alongside the morbid ramifications of their existence; the disease brought on by them.
- an inflammatory problem caused by a fungus
- Definition for "mycosis"
- Sentence for "mycosis"
- This disease it's apparently analogous to…
- View More
- Hyponym for "mycosis"
- Hypernym for "mycosis"