- A stranger; an ignorant person.
- An Aborigine living in accordance with custom plus a traditional means.
- any one of numerous Australian acacias, especially the weeping myall, Acacia pendula, and/or lumber of such woods.
- One. of a number of Australian acacias, affording a tough and of good use fragrant wood.
- A wild and separate indigenous Australian.
- plural By transference, crazy cattle.
Sentence for "myall"
Same Context for "myall"
Urban Dictionary for "myall"
- Australian male title from the original…