- A projecting rectangular block or bracket situated over the triglyph and underneath the corona of a Doric cornice.
- The rectangular blocks in soffit of this cornice associated with Greek Doric temple, that is studded with guttae.
- A projecting block worked under the corona for the Doric corice, in identical scenario as modillion regarding the Corinthian and Composite purchases. See Illust. of gutta.
- In design, a projecting piece in the shape of a set block in corona for the Doric cornice, corresponding to your modillion of various other requests.
Sentence for "mutule"
- Yeah Born helpless, nude and unable…
Variant for "mutule"