- An eelpout (Macrozoarces americanus) of this coastal oceans of northeast North America.
- Mutton snapper.
- the US eelpout. See Eelpout.
- A fish (Lutjanus analis) comparable to and sometimes sold as “red snapper”.
- A fish for the family Lycodidæ, Zoarces anguillaris.
- A kind of ormer or ear-shell, Haliotis iris, of brand new Zealand.
- A common name of a fish of the family Gerridæ, Gerres olisthostomus, found from Florida to Brazil.
- A marine univalve mollusk, Haliotis mæuosa, so named from its flavor when prepared.
- one of many snappers, Lutianus analis, found from Florida to Brazil. It will be the essential food-fish into the Havana areas.
- similar to and often promoted as `red snapper'
- Definition for "muttonfish"
- An eelpout (Macrozoarces americanus) of this coastal oceans…
- View More
- Synonym for "muttonfish"
- Hypernym for "muttonfish"