- Of, regarding, engaged in, disposed to, or constituting mutiny. See Synonyms at insubordinate.
- Unruly; disaffected: a mutinous kid.
- Turbulent and uncontrollable: "mutinous interests, and conflicting concerns” ( Percy Bysshe Shelley).
- expected to devote mutiny.
- Of, related to, or constituting mutiny.
- Disposed to mutiny; in a state of mutiny; characterized by mutiny; seditious; insubordinate.
- consisting of or described as or inciting to mutiny
- disposed to or perhaps in a state of mutiny
- Engaged in or disposed to mutiny; resisting or disposed to withstand the authority of legal guidelines, especially the articles and laws of an army or a navy. See mutiny.
- Rebellious; petulant; naughty.
- Definition for "mutinous"
- Of, regarding, engaged in, disposed to, or constituting…
- View More
- Sentence for "mutinous"
- Synonym for "mutinous"
- Equivalent for "mutinous"
- Same Context for "mutinous"