- The official roll of people in a military or naval product.
- An inventory; a roster.
- An official directory of the officers and men in a military (or naval) device
- a list or register of the many men in a business, troop, or regiment, current or taken into account on the day of muster.
- A list or return of all of the soldiers, including all officials and troops really present on parade, or elsewhere taken into account, on muster-day; ergo, any comparable list.
- an equivalent sign-up kept on shipboard, which tend to be recorded the brands of ship's business.
- a list of brands of officers and guys in a military unit or ship's company
Hypernym for "muster roll"
Cross Reference for "muster roll"
Same Context for "muster roll"