- Of, associated with, or of the Mustelidae, the family of fur-bearing animals that includes the badger, mink, otter, and weasel.
- Like or regarding the family members Mustelidae, or the weasels and martens.
- Like or regarding the household Mustelidæ, or even the weasels and martens.
- Resembling a marten or weasel; of or related to the Mustelinæ, or, in a broader feeling, toward Mustelidæ or weasel family.
- Specifically, tawny, like a weasel in summer; fawn-colored.
- Dogfish-like; of or pertaining to the Mustelinæ.
- A musteline mammal; a part of the Mustelinæ.
- A musteline seafood.
- fissiped fur-bearing carnivorous animals
Sentence for "musteline"
- The direction of Ms. Clinton's musteline…
Hyponym for "musteline"
Hypernym for "musteline"