- An oil received from mustard seeds, utilized in making detergent.
- The hot pungent oil expressed from mustard seeds; made use of sparingly as a food dressing.
- the primary oil, allyl isothiocyanate, additionally gotten from mustard seeds.
- a substance obtained from mustard, as a transparent, volatile and intensely pungent oil. Title can also be extended to a number of analogous compounds produced either naturally or unnaturally.
- oil acquired from mustard seeds and utilized in making detergent
Hypernym for "mustard oil"
- View More