- address performed in a hushed fashion, akin to a whisper or a murmur.
- A comatose person's activity of forming terms with his lips without creating noise.
- A speaking in a minimal tone; mumbling.
- A mumbling or muttering.
- In pathology, movement associated with lips and tongue like in conversing, but without articulation: a sign of bad omen in disease.
- a low continuous indistinct noise; often followed by movement associated with mouth without creation of articulate address
Sentence for "mussitation"
- 315 Certain parts should be recited…
Synonym for "mussitation"
Hypernym for "mussitation"