- The wood of a-west Indian tree associated with mahogany household (Moschoxylum swartzii).
- The lumber of an Australian tree (Eurybia argophylla).
- The wood of a-west Indian tree of this Mahogany household (Moschoxylum Swartzii).
- The wood of an Australian tree (Eurybia argophylla).
- Either of the two small trees Guarea trichilioides and Trichilia moschata, natives of tropical The united states, the second confined to Jamaica.
- musk-scented shrub or tree of south and southeastern Australia having creamy-yellow rose minds
- Definition for "muskwood"
- The wood of a-west Indian tree associated with…
- View More
- Sentence for "muskwood"
- Hypernym for "muskwood"