- The manner of making use of small arms.
- Muskets considered as a group.
- Musketeers considered as a bunch.
- The means of utilizing small arms such as for instance muskets.
- an accumulation muskets or musketeers.
- Musket fire.
- Muskets, collectively.
- The fire of muskets.
- The art or technology of firing small-arms: because, a teacher of musketry.
- Muskets collectively.
- A body of soldiers armed with muskets.
- the means of using small-arms (especially in fight)
- musketeers and their particular muskets collectively
Sentence for "musketry"
- The great bells began their joyful…
Hypernym for "musketry"
Same Context for "musketry"