- a big food and game fish (Esox masquinongy), the largest person in the pike household, present waterways regarding the northern United States and south Canada.
- a sizable freshwater gamefish for the pike household, indigenous to the waterways of east and center western united states; Esox masquinongy.
- A large US pike (Esox masquinongy previously Esox nobilior) based in the Great Lakes, along with other north ponds, plus in the St. Lawrence River. It is respected as a food seafood.
- big (60 to 80 pounds) sport seafood of North America
- skin of large united states pike; a-game seafood
Sentence for "muskellunge"
Synonym for "muskellunge"
Hypernym for "muskellunge"
Variant for "muskellunge"