- See Muscovy duck.
- A waterfowl (Biziura lobata) of Australia, the male that features a leathery chin lobe and produces a musky smell throughout the reproduction season.
- The musk-duck (Biziura lobata), a highly aquatic, stiff-tailed duck indigenous to southern Australia.
- An Australian duck (Biziura lobata).
- A duck, Cairina moschata, for the family Anatidæ and subfamily Anatinæ, commonly but mistakenly known as the muscovy and Barbary duck.
- A duck of this genus Biziura, as B. lobata of Australian Continent: so-called from the musky smell associated with the male.
- large crested wild duck of Central The united states and south usa; widely domesticated
Hypernym for "musk duck"
- View More